Friday, March 23, 2012

The Evolution of Consciousness

 My project is featured on the next exhibition at the UCA Pop Up Gallery. The opening party is on the 30th of March at the Gallery in the Pentagon Center in Chatham, Kent. from 4pm-7pm. 


 My work explores the altered states of consciousness through the medium of Fine Art Fashion Photography and has references to the Bible, seen through the eyes of the contemporary man. I tried to visualise some of my latest experiences regarding the "Forbidden Fruit" and its presence in the western world.

 ...only a few can understand me! 
                                                                                                 This is the first picture of the Series. Model: Seena Sinervo.

  Thanks for reading, I hope to see you there. :)
     
  V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers